Sunday, December 2, 2012

bzzzzz

Wowza!  I'm sorry it has been so long.  I've been busy as a bookbinding bee.  I'm currently exhausted so I'll just give you some little sneak peaks into what I've been doing:


Making books for Tiny Expo.  A whole lot of books.  




Preparing for my IP review next week.  Finally came up with a plan that I am happy with and excited about.  Collaborative books!!!  I'll elaborate on that in another post, but for now here's an info sheet that I made for people that are interested in collaborating: (click to see it bigger!)





















Andddd, I found friends that agreed to join me on a whirlwind road trip to Chicago on Friday for the opening of the Paper Legends show (and get back in time for Tiny Expo the next morning!)  I am so very grateful and excited.

That's all for now!  Till next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment